Sunday, July 5, 2015

Gotta Love Sarcasm

Don't judge only knowing a brief piece, take each poem or song indivually, trust I'm not a negative asshole, but oppression and rejection takes a toll, and even tho I talk a great game, my sarcasm drives many crazy and insane, i will however never censor or sugar coat my shit, wish the industry wld promote real authentic talent that's impressive and legit, why is that i become the bad guy, for giving my opinion and speaking my mind, isn't that what democracy is all about, I really can't handle this cut throat capitalistic bout, if money can't buy happiness why do u want it so bad, why are u mad I'm not ecstatic and glad, afterall the supreme court ruled in favor of gay marriage, which is as outdated a practice as the idea of retirement or riding a horse drawn carriage, but believe u me im all for love, I'm getting better at knowing when and where to simply shut up, sometimes silence, can be deadlier than violence, it's funny if I go away for a while yall miss me, and when I get more successful I bet ull play dumb and ditzy, I've never been flashy glamorous or glitzy, i can hang with the full spectrum from hood rat to ritzy, I've decided to go back to school for a music production degree, which will hopefully someday hang next to my Grammy or 3!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
7/5/15

No comments:

Post a Comment