Thursday, July 9, 2015

Is Change Even Possible

Taking compliments is a skill in and of itself, why are men too proud to ask for help, admit they were wrong or perhaps don't know, is it even possible for people to change or grow, they all talk a good game, but basically at the end of the day, they're pretty much the same old lame plain Blaine or Jane, my mom's friend loves to decorate her cane, making it stylish and original, expressing interest and flirting shld never be discrete or subliminal, catching social cues is critical, pushing too hard is pivotal, sometimes i come off overzealous and head strong, i just have trouble figuring out where I fit in and belong, i try to hide my insecurities behind sarcasm and jest, live my life the best I can without regrets, hope the baby boomers have fun finding themselves again after retirement and an empty nest, i refuse to settle or compromise for less, I guess I'm just that annoying pest, but I'm tired of sitting back watching yall exasperate mistakes and create an even more impossible to conquer mess, i think we as a society shld hold wall street and banks accountable for corrupt corporate culture's success, I say the next president's number one mission is to fire and fix this ridiculousness of a congress!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
7/9/15

No comments:

Post a Comment