Thursday, July 2, 2015

Just Another Casualty

One day ull wake up and I'll be long gone, all ull have to remember me by are my hip hop/rap songs, I don't wear my heart on my sleeve, but i totally bare my soul thru my poetry, I'm 100% uncensored without any filter, i wanna be more iconic to gay youth than Barney or Bob the builder, what happened to the positive role models for kids, freedom depends entirely where u were born and live, I don't really understand prejuice nor discrimination, why do so many settle compromise and become comfortable being complacent, nobody cares anymore about the greater good, the wealthy would eradicate everyone else if they could, even judges and cops are unjust and corrupt, pretty soon the poor are gonna get fed up and errupt, we can only take so much going without, eventually rage takes over and causes a massive bout, people are only human and have a breaking point, imagine being punched in the tit or kicked in the groin, pretty much that's what's been happening, and most just sit back gawking and laughing, we supposedly have all this power, yet u turn a blind eye and cower, rather let someone else do the dirty work, just like a stereotypical spoiled lazy jerk, but of course u wanna reap the benefits, I'm disgusted by what whites have done to blacks Indians and Jesuits, seriously it's hard to look at myself in the mirror, i assumed as u get older ur destiny gets clearer, but the sad unfortunate reality, is we all will one day become just another casualty, the important thing to remember, we will get a whole lot further in life if we stick together, since united we stand divided we fall, I'm simply astonished and appalled u don't have the balls to answer my call!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
7/2/15

No comments:

Post a Comment