Friday, July 10, 2015

My Beliefs & Opinions

I want to write something that moves the masses, refills everyone's souls and glasses, where did all the hope go, u don't have to pray to have faith u know, inspiration is an endangered species, right up there with reciprocity and intimacy I believe, the children are our future but we don't teach them well, do u think Whitney is in heaven or hell, how bout Michael Jackson, perhaps u don't know the facts then, we all are just human and have no right to judge, OJ is innocent cuz he cldnt get his hand in the glove, GW killed way more people, he's probably the devil incarnate/the epitome of evil, and as much as it really pains me, he's too stupid so it was obviously Cheney, yall can hate me for telling the truth, I just can't filter fake or censor myself the way u do, i must be more evolved and smarter than u, sorry not sorry boo, it's all just bullshit and lies, more smoke and mirror misdirection again...surprise surprise, nothing shocks me anymore, Monica Lewinsky was a promotion seeking home and presidential wrecking whore, and poor poor Hillary, the victim of white woman's burden being Obama's auxiliary, i would have to say the most oppressed group of people in the world, has without a doubt got to be the girls, and I can't understand for the life of me, how shld I put this politely, why the fuck don't we wake up, and instead of hating on each other let's all kiss and hug or just make love!

Peace and 1,
JC
7/10/15

No comments:

Post a Comment