Friday, July 31, 2015

Over Bullshit

What will I say today, I am no longer gay, I've decided to take a vow of chastity, i know in our promiscuous sex culture that's blasphemy, but honestly I'm tired of being used, confused from all the emotional abuse, of whos who, which dl bi guy did u do, being labeled a masogynist pig, cuz i don't date girls or boys wearing wigs, i am what I am, I fight for equal rights as hard as I can, but many in my own community are against me, is this how the story of my life is meant to be, so miserably unhappy, the humidity makes me crabby, my soul is probably black, like my heart once it's severely burned u don't get feeling back, I've grown so numb, people are too naive ignorant and dumb, i would rather keep to myself, work hard and quietly accrue wealth, and one day when u come begging me for help, I'll look down at u pitifully groveling smile and tell u to go fuck urself, I'm over it, all the bullshit, scratch backs while neglecting my own, I think it's about time I find myself a new place to call home!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
7/31/15

No comments:

Post a Comment