Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Same Old Flow

U all don't see the pain inside I hide, I've tried not to show u I too cry, are u an illuminati spy, i can't help but ask why, I simply want to know, was I predestined to be a joe, even tho I continue to grow, i really want to pack my bags and go, I'm headed back to the dreaded same old flow, a 9 to 5 job lifestyle is not what I chose, i needed something to pay my bills, when I perform a new song I always get nervous chills, but in the end it's been way better than expected, perhaps I'm living too comfortable and protected, i just want to be a rapper singer songwriter, an equal rights activist and an unconditional love fighter, just like Pac, hope I don't get shot, seems to be a revolutionary pattern, i ain't married or Saturn, i have no ring, i know I rap better than I sing, probably shld take voice lessons, but i focus on my true blessings, I'm a fierce lyricist, too intellectual and deep so not just anyone gets the gist, I'm not about judgmental gossip or battling, I'm tired of so called friends heckling and haggling, this is my dream u shldnt be laughing, a lil compassion and support is all I'm asking, we all have hopes and wishes, specific talents and niches, but ull never find them out, if u compromise passion and don't bout, nothing worth having comes easy, unfortunately people are evil greedy and sleazy, and on that note it's time to shower, afterall I have my second day of work in about an hour!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
7/21/15

No comments:

Post a Comment