Saturday, July 11, 2015

Still Stir Crazy

Woke up still stir crazy from being broke, stuck in my past trapped at my folks home, I'm embarrassed I can't stand on my own, I understand why I'm alone, I can't afford a relationship, nor can I bite my tongue when u constantly judge and hate shit, if uve got a boyfriend stop trolling, does he know ur secret fetish of being in control and, dominating fags with ur feet, why do u feel the need to tease, shouldn't have even bothered answering my ad, at least u weren't over 50 ugly and fat, what's the deal with all these unavailable men, fuck fakes and flakes cuz there will be no amends, i will make it my life's mission, to expose ur secrets and lies to anyone who'll listen,  kink and sex are all about trust and permission, please refrain from ur ignorant sickening opinion, especially if it was never asked, it's pretty rude and disrespectful to laugh, I would never have the heart, to tell a religious fanatic there's no jesus or god, will discrimination oppression and persecution ever stop, can't seem to forget about Taylor the jock or Mike the cop, I was absolutely shocked surprised and amazed, when Everett flew all that way, just to come see me perform at pride, at that moment I realized so many people don't even try, to make any effort or put in the time, I'm rapping asking like DMX "Lord give me a sign", at least maybe some stregnth hope or faith, cuz my biggest obstacle in life to hurdle is being patient enough to wait!

Peace and 1,
JC
7/11/15

No comments:

Post a Comment