Monday, July 6, 2015

The Powers Of Faith Hope & Love

Some days it's all poetry others it's excessive memes, sometimes someone else can better capture the essence of what my emotions mean, I feel so deeply cuz I'm super sensative, i hate when others demean or make fun of the way I choose to live, I always try to support my family and friends, does everybody really just fake and pretend is my question, cuz otherwise I need to understand why, am I so sexy smart talented and funny yet still a single gay guy, the constant rejection is brutal torture, ull never see me dressed in drag or couture, it simply is not my style, I've decided to take a break and go away for a lil while, from now on I'll only share my gifts, with those who truly support and appreciate my shit, i refuse to have the life and soul sucked out of me, I'll be much more self sustainable after I get my music production degree, the best things in life aren't free, and nobody ever said it's fair or easy, when the going gets rough and tough, suck it up and believe in the powers of faith hope and love, and when it seems the only person u can depend on is urself, remembering "footprints in the sand" helps, knowing that in our darkest hours He has the strength to carry us, inspires the will to live again and to dig deep down inside to find my bravery and guts!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
7/6/15

No comments:

Post a Comment