Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Time Doesn't Erase Mistakes

Cld it be that time of the month, it's not an excuse for u to act like a cunt, we all have good days and bad, u happy or sad, don't get mad get glad, now ur copying commercial slogans, have u ever accidentally paid in chuck e cheese tokens, man life is easier as a kid, didn't need money sex or drugs to live, our imaginations always ran wild, mom got pissed cuz of that 800 number I dialed, which is way better than 911, the whole dcyf situation was just dumb, it definitely wasn't my proudest moment, that Santa stop here sign we put on Jen's lawn was stolen, have u ever been an accessory to a crime, I'm reminded of mine everytime I see that Ann & Hope sign, i still feel awful tho for my sister's friend Brian, who was arrested for getting us booze, god we were such stupid ignorant fools, constantly breaking the rules, I'm amazed we made it to this age, time sure passes but doesn't erase, i don't believe in destiny or fate, cuz then I can't understand the idea of free will, imagine losing weight or growing hair with a simple pill, i wonder if a woman will be on the $20 bill, maybe even become president too, let that fester a bit and stew, to see how far we as a society have come, electing another bush wld be catastrophically dumb, probably way way worse than Donald Trump, hopefully Bernie Sanders will be the first independent to have won, can the damage we've caused even be undone, there's too much pollution and overpopulation, better buy urself a gun hun, and don't forget ur sunscreen for some fun in the sun, figured I'd try to distract u with a lil misdirection, it's for ur own protection, I'm just really so fucking scared about the 2016 election!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
7/15/15

No comments:

Post a Comment