Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Unified Pride

Perhaps society is more illiterate than I thought, the only people I hate are politicians who are corporately bought, I've got love for everyone, just cuz i don't understand Caitlin doesn't make me ignorant or dumb, it's fascinating to me she is pro trans but anti gay, please please please read what I say, I try to use my words wisely, anybody who publically comes out I respect highly, but Bruce wasn't the best or my favorite person, now I'm supposed to change how I feel cuz she's superficially a whole new and updated version, perhaps I shld kill somebody and transform too, instead of the Jones' keep up with what the Kardashians do, god maybe I hate two things, look at the lack of equality capitalism brings, at the end of the day we are fighting on the same side, I wish we cld put petty differences aside, become unified by pride and rise, so that love presides and thrives!

Peace and 1,
JC
7/28/15

No comments:

Post a Comment