Wednesday, July 15, 2015

What Stinks

Guess I cried wolf too many times, ur pity parties are as bad as ur pick up lines, always generically ok or just fine, he's being dramatic again please pay no mind, every day it's something angry or jealous, stop being so damn aggressive or overzealous, when it comes to writing and fighting less is more, quality over quantity shld be at the core, but I'm trying to show u all I'm not lazy, the amount of passion and drive needed seems crazy, that's why I keep begging and pleading, each poem reflects my heart beating bleeding, pouring some soul onto a blank page, learning to mute my fear up there on stage, it's easy to sit on a pedastal and judge, we need to practice more empathy compassion and love, how bout a kiss or a hug, i wanna be tucked in snug like a bug in a rug, rolled immobile like a tortilla, i will gag u tho if u start singing mama mia, silence went from golden to gray, pretty much everything can be fixed with duct tape, it's the universal tool, better than super glue, wish it cld piece together my life, having a wife ain't worth the hype, even having a boyfriend seems monotonously obsolete, is it me or have u noticed real hot guy's feet reak, not like it's done purposefully or its their fault, too much testosterone I bet makes them sweat and become bald, did u know plastic produces harmful amounts of estrogen, which is killing the sex drive of tall rugged big burly men, no offense but I hate girly boys and fems, jocks just shldnt be diamonds in the rough or rare gems, perhaps I'm disillusioned and naive, but finding a suitable mate to date stinks and is my biggest pet peeve!

Peace and 1,
JC
7/15/15

No comments:

Post a Comment