Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Worthy Of Redemption

If u only knew, how I feel for u, but i gotta think of me and my heart too, u really hurt me dude, a simple sorry isn't enough of an apology, trust is a must but just seems impossible to me, now I know u have a hidden agenda, aint gonna be a pretender and say ur even a contender, remember redemption is only given to those deemed worthy, the way u worked me irks me, no urgency to show some courtesy, respect dignity or honor, change ur name to conner, cuz that's exactly what u are, uve left my heart bruised battered and scarred, true love shouldn't be so hard, doesn't anybody want a friend, someone who's got ur back til the end, perhaps to get one u have to be one, stringing people along isn't cute or fun, if it is ur pretty fucked up, it's all our responsibility to stand up, and say enough is enough, even if it's tough, yes sometimes the truth sucks, but it always comes out, good and evil is the classic eternal bout, who u are depends what side ur on, I believe uber super duper wealthy have the rest of us dooped and conned!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
7/22/15

No comments:

Post a Comment