Thursday, August 6, 2015

Awaken The Sleeping Consciousness

At any moment I cld go, I wonder if I'm ready tho, I feel I still have a lot to offer, I don't think my goals and dreams can be any loftier, do we ever get what we want, why do I perceive what others achieve as another flaunt to taunt, I'm growing angry embittered and spiteful, i can't pretend I'm all fine and dandy and delightful, i simply feel like I never get ahead, always wondering whether the world wld be better off if I were dead, but I'm not intentionally self destructive or that selfish, yes life's overwhelmingly frustrating and hellish, unlike Nick Jonas I never used to get jealous, however I'm super aggressive and overzealous, cuz i understand every day is a gift, and far too often success is shortlived, everything changes in the blink of an instant, revolutionary activists aren't just endangered we're almost extinct, normally I'd agree with Brandy that "almost doesn't count", but the effect of wealth inequality ignorance is devastatingly long lasting and profound, it'll bring the whole global economy down, nobody's listening to lyrics anymore they're only focused on how it sounds, music used to be a tool to create big waves and movements, much more inspirational educational and still soothing, progressively connecting and relateably moving, I want some soul reinjected, along with deep meaningful messages, that gets people to think, awaken the sleeping consciousness before it sinks, trying to bring back that old school style, fulfilling my fantasy of winning a Grammy wld be absolutely crazy cool and wild, even if it takes a long ass while, I'm still gonna forge forward with my head held high and smile!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
8/6/15

No comments:

Post a Comment