Saturday, August 15, 2015

Fall For My Love Spell

Where wld I be without music...dead, honestly it saves my life time after time and again, that's what we call near rhyme, which perhaps is a sign, i shld stop writing for a while, develop some better structure delivery and style, I'm still in the beginning of my illustrious career, I have lots of self afflicted unfounded doubts insecurities and fears, i am afterall only human, unlike Pac I have no idea what the fuck I'm doin, i ain't got the support system he had, I feel lesser than black cuz I'm a fag, and I don't think rap's into that, I don't stand a chance in hell, i wish I cld make u fall in love with me with a love spell, I'm sarcastic smart with a sexy smile and I'm a wild child that loves to rebel, a kinky scrappy antagonistic prick/dick if u cldn't already tell, but quite nice genuinely generous and adorable, plus my competition is absolutely disgustingly greedy and deplorable, sound great but what are they really saying, stop being star struck enviously gazing, most of them have no raw talent, don't even get me started how originality's lacking, why is what I'm asking unreasonable, Maclemore made my dreams seem totally realistic and feasible, if providence promoted me like Seattle, I'd without a doubt be victorious in battle!

Peace and 1,
JC
8/15/15

No comments:

Post a Comment