Monday, August 24, 2015

Feel The Burn Bern

I know it's imperative, to stop being negative, but it's tough as fuck, getting out of this rut, seriously I dread every day, even when things are going my way, it never leads to what I really want, I've worked as a paralegal and server at a cpl different restaurants, but my ultimate dream, is to be a successful emcee, a philosophical revolutionary lgbt hip hop activist fighting for equality, the lack of truth and justice bothers me, black lives matter but so don't women gays and chidren, of any race beliefs and/or religion, we need to collectively come together in unison, to fix this crooked and corrupt system, this isn't what I think our four fathers envisioned, republicans should shut up and listen, otherwise Trumps gonna win, and all hail our first female president Clinton, which is such a shame, i feel a social Democrat like Sanders shld reign, i wonder if he will pursue an independent campain, if and when he's not the nominee, whether u agree or disagree, alot of what he says resonates with me, so I'm rooting for the underdog...my man Bernie!

Peace and 1,
JC
8/24/15

No comments:

Post a Comment