Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Life Actually

Can't seem to help myself, I'm so focused on everyone else, and all that they have, while I look in the mirror and laugh, at how pathetically simple I am, what's the point in making plans, the universe obviously hates me, been feeling hopeless lately, I just wanna close my eyes and die, but don't have the heart or balls to commit suicide, every day I smile and it's a lie, love and respect are earned there not commodities u can buy, I'm so not fine, miss my San Diego sunshine, the mentality and way of life around here is stifling, bitches be crazy small minded and trifling, ignorant to enlightenment, why's the truth so frightening, i want change and I want it now, I don't really care how, I'm sick and tired of being patient, our belief and judicial systems are antiquated and ancient, maybe humanity is too far gone, nobody ever even listens when blatantly forewarned, i find people are gonna do whatever they want anyways, they'd rather stay misogynistic racist bigots who don't believe in global warming or gays, let's turn a blind eye and sweep shit under the rug, baby boomers kicked the can down the line and now just don't give a fuck, they have their social security and unrealistic utopian like idea of retirement, the white man has exploited and ultimately destroyed our environment, perhaps we shld face facts, Dr. Seuss predicted our downfall in The Lorax, both the industrial and technological revolutions, have raped and pillaged the whole wide world with waste and pollution, there may be no possible financial or economic solution, i think the middle class can be resurrected with some restitution, war is so very deadly and gruesome, will marriage remain only a two some, whether it's real or virtual reality, life just sucks actually!

Peace and 1,
JC
8/26/15

No comments:

Post a Comment