Saturday, August 15, 2015

My Heart's Deep Dark Dreams

Seems deep means dark, like love is synonymous with the heart, the truth hurts, fake facades lurk, but what's worse, perhaps humans are cursed, we're definitely fallible, perfection just isn't palpable, if I can help the kids, that's reason enough to exist, I'm not trying to recruit gays, hard work and a college education no longer pays, try to teach people, the difference between good and evil, but angels aren't considered cool, how does the devil continue to dupe and fool, fuck honesty and modesty, these fickle fans don't appreciate music's artistry, u think anybody can do it, u arrogant rude shits, nothing against folks who freestyle, but look at all the poetic message driven songs I've compiled, ain't nobody doin what I am in hip hop, and no matter what I won't stop, it's gotta be fated or simply my destiny, please god give me the stregnth to not let this cruel world get the best of me, I really don't want to be a paralegal, does anybody understand the frustration I feel, other's dreams come true all the time, why won't mine?

Peace and 1,
JC
8/15/15

No comments:

Post a Comment