Tuesday, August 4, 2015

No Sympathy

Some days it can be hard to get out of bed, others I'm lost in the fog inside my own head, I can't hear myself think cuz of all the noise, wish people cld debate with respect and poise, instead of throwing insults when u can't refute, stupidity nor ignorance is a valid excuse, u were probably just being ur usual lazy, i know the idea of reciprocity seems crazy, but honestly I can only give so much, I'm sorry  I'm tight but my butt doesn't get stuffed often or fucked, i do love relentless teasing and edging, incessant milking til shooting blanks and begging, maybe even a lil tickle or nipple torture, I'll make u into my personal slave bitch pig whore, whom I also care for and adore, equals outside the bedroom he's mi amore, u shld stop ur judgmental assumption, worry about u and ur sexual consumption, i may be a wee bit weird kinky and freaky, i wish I wasn't believe me, but I play the best hand with what I've been dealt, there's worse things than having feet that smell, a bald head being thicker or short, picking on people isn't an Olympic sport, it actually makes u a bully, I'm not gonna let an asshole tarnish my image or sully, afterall that's my muddied good name, hope u enjoyed my coattail ride to fame, cuz we all know u ain't got talent, ur amateur effort was courageous brave and valient, but please do urself the favor and take a seat, nobody has sympathy for filthy rich wealthy elite or a cheat!

Peace and 1,
JC
7/4/15

No comments:

Post a Comment