Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Phuck Luck

Bonding time with the Pham, around them I don't give a damn, let down my hair, tho u only know what I share, maybe I'm not so mysterious, probably way too serious, like all the time, pot helps me unwind, today I'm a lil tired and groggy, almost as if i partied hardy with some hotty patottys, I might actually be tardy, obvi my work will be shotty, it's just ur basic temp job, im a functional stoner slob, a queer who hates to shop, generic stereotyping and labeling needs to stop, humans are a combination of heart soul and conscious smarts, we eventually all become old wrinkled farts, sometimes a good beer can hit the spot, my rhymes occasionally offend and shock, hoping and praying for that spark, to take me to the top, make a proud mom and pop, so they won't worry so much, financial success and stability are tough, some say it's impossible without any divine dumb luck, seems in that department I came up short I'm basically fucked, RI quicksand's got me stuck, why do I have to compromise my dream to earn an honest buck?

Peace and 1,
JC
8/18/15

No comments:

Post a Comment