Monday, August 10, 2015

The VJ Day Eruption

Celebrating our victory over japan, by sleeping as late as I can, oh great, of course that means I'm wide awake at 8, two pool parties in a row, a lot of drinking and smoking u know, that's probably obviously common knowledge, like undergraduate college, everybody's got it these days, tuitions but not salaries except congress' raise, I'm not Drew in 50 First Dates, nor Dakota in 50 Shades Of Grey, I have a voice and I have something to say, being gay doesn't make me less than or weak, I'll kick ur ass and not give a flying bleep, whether or not u like me or not, u will respect me tho otherwise ull get clocked, don't act all innocent and shocked, ur lucky I ain't a wangster with a glock, i actually have a decent sized cock, but I'm humble classy and don't go swinging it around, perhaps ur not on my existential level of wise and profound, neither daddy Cam or u can make Lilly or me wanna be a clown, i won't dress up or paint face, maybe I need more time and space, away from these phony bologna liars and posers, i feel the weight of the world on my shoulders, so sick of being screwed over, thought we hit rock bottom seems we can go lower, the economy is just sinking slower, i focus on the fact I'm not a show-er I'm a grower, wish everyone else cld be too, I helped start Camp Sparkle what's ur contribution dude, always gotta give back to better the youth, generations have kicked the can down the line uve ballooned the abuse, what are u gonna do when the volcano erupts with lava and ooze, lesser of two evils is the ultimatum we perpetuate and repetedly choose, usually because of one bad seed in the end we all lose!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
9/10/15

No comments:

Post a Comment