Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Who's Goin To Hell

I guess I accept I'm not the best, my life's filled with regrets, i made the wrong career choice the first time around, and the consequences have been quite drastic and profound, I get no sympathy or empathy, seems hip hop celebrity for me just isn't meant to be, I'm anti conservative corporate capitalistic culture, I'm sick of being tortured prey for them snakes and vultures, I've simply fucking haddit, I'm an out and proud loud masculine faggot, i don't wanna wear a wig or dress up as a girl, I want my music to help activate awaken and change the world, I'm hard working even college educated, but why in the RI drag and trans circles am I so despised and hated, we are all a part of the same community, the only way to make a difference is with unity, I'd like to come together as one and fight, we might see the light and finally do what's right, so much corruption and greed, both my heart and soul bleed, i need more motivation strength hope and faith, give me 50 grande and I'll develop the patience to wait, but this being poor shit barely getting by, has got the dumbest numbest robotic slaves uneducated yet still asking why, the 1% shouldn't be exempt or special, in my opinion their the hypocritical selfish pricks that are all goin to hell!

Peace and 1,
JC
8/6/15

No comments:

Post a Comment