Wednesday, September 16, 2015

A Few Good Men

What an emotional roller coaster, I'm inspired by the brave lil toaster, movies are a reflection of life, don't think u know my pain and strife, cuz u read a few posts or poems, spreading hate is never acceptable or condoned, mind ur own business, every damn time the side u take is his, 2 v 1 is no fun, odds are they won, making me feel crazy and always wrong, u can only judge me by my hip hop songs, if u can write one of ur own, as a person artist and performer I'm still growing, u are not the almighty lord perfect or all knowing, both ur black heart and soul are showing, the white flags already been thrown, get off ur high horse and throne, that's what literary geniuses call a homonym, why u all hot and bothered again, oh wait cuz u didn't follow thru, that's old news, like Jack Nicholason says "u can't handle the truth", ok fine if u won't call it threatening let's call it verbal abuse, going tic for tac with me ull lose, it wld be catastrophic for u if I spewed the scoop, or ur expression I believe is spill the T, the message I hope u receive is don't underestimate or fuck with/come for me!

Peace and 1,
JC
9/16/15

No comments:

Post a Comment