Thursday, September 3, 2015

Don't Bother With Martyers

One chapter's closing, I'm trying to remain open, without over expecting or hoping, tired of always coping, with let downs and lack of follow thru, i don't know what I'm supposed to do, besides move on, basically feel defeated and conned, i wanna be there when karma bites u in the ass, how many times shld I naggingly ask, just needed some company, to help me see the positive and funny, my life is very serious to me, I'm pretty easy to please, some good deep conversation over weed, we can agree to disagree, but I draw the line at threats of violence, followed by an unapologetic childish game of silence, get over urself ur not my real father, I won't entertain u or Kim Davis playing martyr!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
9/3/15

No comments:

Post a Comment