Saturday, September 26, 2015

Focus Ur Own Hocus Pocus

I'm aggravated and frustrated, making me angry bitter and jaded, so I no longer can even bare or tolerate it, before I get too consumed with hatred, I'm gonna just man up and change shit, the struggle is real, and like people it doesn't give a fuck how u feel, they'll lie cheat and steal, for that dollar menu and/or a happy meal, i need a better protector/shield, i will not stop doing hip hop nor yield, I'll continue to do me and my own thing, and watch all the peace joy and consciousness it brings, a person's soul is as vulnerable as their shins, it's not just about how it ends or beings, it's the story and journey within, my patience is running thin, everybody sins cuz we're human, don't waist time judgmentally poo pooing or booing, instead focus ur own hocus pocus on what u urself are pursuing and doing!

Peace and 1,
JC
9/26/15

No comments:

Post a Comment