Sunday, September 20, 2015

Gemini Behavior

It's hard to let go of anger, i understand now how Nas thinks best friends become strangers, u simply cannot act that way, stop thinking I'm always coming for u sideways, we all have good and bad days, I'm so over the gays, i don't speak the language, rejection is the reason I languish in anguish, it's hard to keep the faith, impossible to patiently wait, for love or success, which one is the best, especially if u can't have both, do we even get a say or to vote, aren't they inaliable rights, can't sleep after fights, my minds on overdrive and won't stop, like the beating of my broken heart, I'm the gemini a very sensative soul, but ur extremely hot and cold, thanks to those tides of highs and lows, I'm in a depressive black hole, so its time to go write a poem and smoke a bowl.

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
9/20/15

No comments:

Post a Comment