Sunday, September 20, 2015

Help Urself

It's tiring always being the mature bigger person, perhaps this relationship just isn't working, u can't force people to change, seem to be going the wrong direction in a one way lane, this double standard of selfishness, reminds me life's like hellish bliss, orgasmic torture and sweet sorrow, live today cuz no ones promised tomorrow, I can agree to disagree, as long as it doesn't make a liar out of me, why can't we have a difference of opinion, u have no control over me or my dominion, u can't have both the first and last words, ur hypocrisy constantly hurts, don't read if u don't wanna be read, how about u take accountability and responsibility instead, ur I'm sorries are empty, are u just jealous or resent me, I have shown up on time every time, ur childish silence is a sign, at the end of the day, u always think I'm coming for u sideways, that doesn't give permission or justify, verbal abuse and not having to apologize, we are fallible imperfect humans, my head can't rationally wrap around wtf ur toxicity is doing, so I won't bother anymore to try and help, when u repetedly refuse to acknowledge wrong doing or make the effort to help urself, there's no point, I just wind up frustrated stressed out and annoyed.

Peace and 1,
JC
9/20/15

No comments:

Post a Comment