Thursday, September 10, 2015

I Surrender

I have a new found respect for my legal degree and work, I have decided to surrender to the spirit universe, i admit I not only lost my way but also my faith, I've never been great at being patient and able to wait, someday my time will come, but I am strong and won't let anyone make me feel shunned unloved and undone, I'll gracefully bow out and move on, I just can't live that fake it til ya make it con, i will learn to exhibit more pride, i will however not stay silent or hide, please don't get it twisted and think I'm ungrateful, i simply could never be maliciously hateful, I'm not immune to the emotions of jealousy and spite, I'm sorry but making money shld never be the point to ur existence/life!

Peace and 1,
JC
9/10/15

No comments:

Post a Comment