Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Join The Revolution For Change

I wanna try and move u thru words, be wary of the vicious wolves that lurk, disguised as a sheep, poor ignorant naïve little Bo Peep, the bible is nothing more than a fairy tale fable, what if instead of just one we had a presidential round table, or perhaps the VP shld be a member of the other party, I just don't trust any republican tho I'm not sorry, they have done nothing but persecute and discriminate, what social benefit are u now trying to eliminate, don't even get me started on the lack of quality music, cuz I'm seriously gonna lose it, or the extreme unequal distribution of wealth, hypocritical anti pot smokers shld focus more on their own health, like not being so morbidly obese, enough already with corporate greed, honestly I cld care less what u religiously believe, this is the land of the fucking free, so leave me the hell alone, why are so many kids over 30 still living at home, oh cuz rent and health care costs are astronomical, the only celebrities we shld envy or support and consider phenomenal, shld actually have originality and talent, stop stigmatizing the nice guy who's courteous chivalrous and valiant, always follow your heart gut and passion, it's time for "we the people" to take action, I think in order for real change a revolution must happen!

Peace and 1,
JC
9/23/15

No comments:

Post a Comment