Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Mr. & Mrs. Jones


I want to write a poem for my friend Meg, over this past weekend she wed, proving once again that love does conquer all, tho we are entering into Fall, this is the birth of something greater than just u and I, love is like magic it's heavenly divine, she has always been an amazing friend of mine, but now upon her the spotlight shines, her courage passion beauty and grace, brings an ear to ear smile to my face, thinking back on all the good times we've shared, I'm so glad u found a partner who selflessly nourishes and cares, I can feel the strong connection even thru a computer screen, despite life's plight strife and tragic atrocity we've seen, a simple wedding can provide such positivity and hope, whether a big ceremony or a Vegas elope, as long as your love is true, the important thing is both of u saying I do, no one can fill or walk in somebody else's shoes, but uve reinvigorated my faith that I will someday find love too, it's hard to look at how far apart we all grew, no matter the time space or distance between love always pulls us thru, gray skies are returning to blue, to clear the path for u and ur groom, so as u walk together on this journey and start anew, congratulations again u 2, and have a fabulous unforgettable honeymoon!

Peace and 1,
JC
9/22/15

No comments:

Post a Comment