Sunday, September 6, 2015

Numbed Dumb

Today I'm starting over fresh, I'm gonna compare myself to others less, allow forgiveness in my heart, I played my part, and tho it is extremely hard, I walk those glass shards, and let go of my anger and spite, going after ur dreams is the point to life right, love and happiness are also keys, gotta stop incessantly trying to people please, tho I wanna be successful I'm not about greed, i am gay pray have faith and believe, I will fulfill my destiny, what's a good depression remedy, pot exercise music meditation or sex, is it too late have I failed the test, perhaps in a past life I did something to deserve this wretched dreaded hex, im fascinated by magic, no matter whatever happens don't let me be remembered as tragic, yes I struggle too and make mistakes, hopefully they won't seal my fate, i have such potential to be great, instead I get frustrated defensive and irate, that i dont have more opportunity to practice perform on a local small stage, so i cyclically over analyze and internalize my insecurity/shame, til I'm paralyzed by my self induced fear, so emotionally sensitive I'll randomly shed a single tear, wish Cheer was here to give me a boost with her care bear stare, my empathic soul sympathizes and feels so deeply, i know my kinks and fetishes are creepy and freaky, don't judge me tho til uve tried em at least once, learn to love and appreciate man funk, and I'll memorize the taste of ur spunk, I'm on the hunt for 101, cuz yall are dumb, thinking there's just one perfect someone, poly people simply have more cum fun, I'm done and ready to run away from this place where I'm the disgrace they love to hate and shun, i won't let u turn me numb!

Peace and 1,
JC
9/6/15

No comments:

Post a Comment