Monday, September 21, 2015

Opinions Are Assholes

Why do we gravitate towards what hurts us, is there really any purpose, besides helping the kids, everyone judges the way I live, opinions are like assholes everbody's got one, yes sex is both addicting and fun, but straight people have a responsibility, it's an overpopulated world may sound silly, but honestly look how we effect the planet, it makes me wanna Scream like Mike and Janet, I'm so sick and tired of social injustice, where does the strength come from one musters, to hold on to our faith, stay calm and comfortable being patient enough to just wait, I can't fake my life being great, been acting spiteful and ungrateful, sorry but conscious truth isn't always nice or graceful, I'm often disappointed frustrated and ashamed, I hate the players and the game, I swear it's rigged against me, it's true nothing in life is free, the universe and karma are hard to understand, stop playing god ur just a man, I'm trying to do all I can, to inspire fans to reach higher self love and dance, every person deserves more than one chance, my hip hop songs have quality lyrics and dope beats, you'll wanna blast that shit on repeat, I won't quit or admit defeat, can't wait for some celebrity meet and greets, cuz us musicians need to stick together, supporting each other makes things easier/better, we all need a lil tlc now and again, I know I only get by with some help from music my family and friends!

Peace and 1,
JC
9/21/15

No comments:

Post a Comment