Thursday, September 3, 2015

Peace & One Love

Today's tested both my patience and faith, for the first time ever I'm ready to let go and walk away, I will not be verbally assulted nor threatened, if u think for one second, ur day of reckoning for all ur deception in the name of protection isn't beckoning, u must have some sort of misconception, by rejecting me as a profitable investment, and also ending our friendship I'm betting, someday u will be regretting, ur behavior is disrespectful unacceptable and unforgivably upsetting, yes even im annoyed by my own incessant pleading and begging, perhaps tho u don't understand my side/perception, who started satifying who's erection, im sick of ur ranting raving and lecturing, this isnt an immature dick swinging competition or arm wrestling, ur apologies never acknowledge the side effects ur selfish actions have left, i suggest anger management might be best, I'm not a doctor so I won't recommend meds, I get and take responsibility that I play a part in this crazy mess, pretty sure we're both depressed, i have a right to express how I feel and get shit off my chest, who are u reading ur resume to now to defend and/or impress, wish u exaggerated and made promises less, my guess/hypothesis is ur just inept, u heartlessly disregard ur remarks are the root cause of the tears I've wept, ur all talk and no follow thru or clout, believe me im positive cuz i kept count, ur plate is overflowing leaving so many to give up or reasonably doubt, it's only a matter of time before ull yet again let us down, u scream and shout, punch ur hand gesturing u wanna bout, ur the main reason I complain bitch and pout, i told u before no abuse allowed, fool me once my bad...but twice...peace and 1 love I'm out!

Peace and 1,
JC
9/3/15

No comments:

Post a Comment