Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Ready For The Rainbow

Can't move forward living in the same place still, success unfortunately can't be willed, i feel a huge change coming, my performance last night was stunning, music saved my life again, so sick of pretend friends, I'm so over stupid drama, I'd rather be a loser and just chill with my mama, go to the movies or grab a bite to eat, she'd be too good to be true if she smoked weed with me, it's just not her thing, lately I've been on a writing binge, progress is snail slow and steady, I'm practicing and training incessantly getting ready, u never know when it's ur turn/time, to drop a rhyme on a dime and shine, i want it too bad to fail, trying to stay fresh instead of sour or stale, most folks around here consistently flaked and bailed, this whole time I cldve had pot mailed, Denver seems more and more better, might use SD as a stepping stone to avoid winter weather, I need a fresh start, to put back together the pieces of my broken soul and heart, I wanna play it smart tho, use the wise advice of lessons learned and not just go, trial and error is how we grow, the storm may be brewing but I'm looking forward to the beautiful rainbow!

Peace and 1,
JC
9/9/15

No comments:

Post a Comment