Thursday, September 17, 2015

See Spiteful Revenge Red

Barely got any sleep last night, I hate lingering unresolved feelings from a fight, be adult enough not to play the quiet game, I'm not an opportunist for money nor fame, with pham like u who needs enemies, bitch please, hey pot stop calling the kettle white, u've heard my bark but can u take my bite, how about I kick u while ur down, verbally abuse me but turn shit around, I will not be victim shamed taking 100% of the blame, accepting ur apology without the promise to change ur behavior is insane, u can't black out from anger and rage, and expect things to go back to normal after avoiding shit for more than a few days, I told u before ur silence exacerbates the situation, ur hating is disgracing and I refuse to become numb and complacent, enabling ur atrocious behavior, u ain't no fucking martyr or savior, ur hypocritical double standards are obvious, sick of ur piggybacking henchmen and lobbyists, it's ignorant thinking majority rules, popular belief doesn't mean it's right or the truth, I'll just lie and do the bare minimum like all y'all, I hope I'm there tho to point and laugh when u fail/fall, thanks for ruining my life, now all I see is red and wanna get revenge just to spite!

Peace and 1,
JC
9/17/15

No comments:

Post a Comment