Sunday, September 20, 2015

Serve Love

I don't wanna use my art, to tear others down or break ur heart, but I have all these unvented feelings, wish I was dancing with Lionel on the ceiling, i am not an opportunist I'm down to give service, but just showing up for moral support seems worthless, I've said it time and time again, if u are really my brother and friend, u wldnt continue to lead me on, ur not that mysterious I can see thru ur con, i wear my emotions on my arm, ur convulsing black out rage implies threatening harm, this is the hardest thing to get over, stop holding the whole world on ur shoulders, ull eventually collapse, we all make mistakes and have mishaps, as long as u come back to the table, it wld be nice if u got ur anger management problem stable, please lead by example, we're still stuck in the preamble, let's not walk away before we've started, we all need to be more sympa/empa thetic open minded and hearted, only when we unite as one, will our collective light shine bright as a sign love won!

Peace and 1,
JC
9/20/15

No comments:

Post a Comment