Friday, September 4, 2015

Sugar Coating Loathing

I ain't coming sideways, I'm confronting u face to face, ur behavior is a disgrace, talk about black rage, i wanted to laugh at u telling me to shut the fuck up, u need Jesus or perhaps some love, but u will never touch me again, we are no longer friends, if u threaten me a third time, pay no mind, I will destroy u boo, I don't tolerate any form of abuse, no apology necessary there will be no forgiveness, I'm gonna go about my business, u have only urself to blame, yesterday an epiphany came, u are the fucking devil, i refuse to sit quietly in the background sacrafice or settle, nobody puts baby in a corner, if u ever lay a hand on me call a coroner, to have them pick up ur corpse, and I will have no guilt or remorse, u don't deserve sympathy pity or respect, uve probably let down everybody uve ever met, ur an oxymoron a selfish narcisist, who has temper tantrums and ptsd fits, people like u make me wanna slit my own wrists, cuz my soul just can't handle anymore of this, what a wretched tragic existence, there's no point in resistance, nothing and nobody changes, Nas was right best friends eventually become strangers, both my sanity and heart are in danger, more sore than a canker, please lord inform me how to alleviate the pain, I can't take it for another single day, poetry and music like Mariah is my saving grace, it's how I pray and communicate, all I can irrationally think of is im being punished for being gay.

Peace and 1,
JC
9/4/15

No comments:

Post a Comment