Sunday, September 20, 2015

Withdraw Claws & Fangs

Damn man I'm on a roll, sitting here smoking a bowl, still waking up, trying to eradicate the hate and make room for more love, anger and fear are powerful emotions, have a wide range of waves and tides like the lows and highs of the ocean, why do my words provoke so much commotion, wisdom is always growing, along with the shade uve been throwing, ur true colors are finally showing, now the decision is mine, do I give it even more time, patience is definitely a lacking virtue, especially when all I want to do is spitefully hurt u, I've never been overwhelmed by jealousy nor revenge, why does success come at love's expense, i know now I can't rely on friends, some burned bridges never heal nor mend, tho blood is thicker than water, with u in my life I feel unfulfilled and poorer, ur kind of obnoxious and toxic, spreading unconscious logic, something has got to give or change, please withdraw ur claws and fangs!

Peace and 1,
JC
9/20/15

No comments:

Post a Comment