Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Add Insult To Injury


Quit playing the victim, we're all prey in this corrupt crooked corporate system, pinning us up against one another, like we aren't sisters and brothers, is just absolutely preposterous, mother nature will eventually stop us, this greed is polluting our entire world, Hilary is not the human version of Supergirl, wake up pay attention and listen, having a female president doesn't mean we've eradicated sexism, anymore than racism still existing after Obama, the way I spit rhymes don't confuse me with a llama, I'm tired of people going negative when debating, enough of this immature childish behavior exacerbating discrimination and hating, it's not a competition of who's more oppressed, my guess is a trans black woman in a wheelchair with turrets, I know I'm low on the totem pole, always seem incomplete wanting to be whole, I often feel conflicted as a masc gay white man, not gay or straight enough nor trans, I don't wear my sexuality on my sleeve so it's hard to see and understand, yall think I'm spoiled and privileged, never judge unless uve lived it, I know how to agree to disagree, don't expect peace tho if u first insult me, I'll just sit here with my tea and sip, funny u think I'm the close minded hypocrite, u definitely started shit, but I'll make damn sure to finish it!
Peace and 1,
JC
10/28/15

No comments:

Post a Comment