Tuesday, October 20, 2015

All We Need Is Love

If I stay too quiet and silent, i get overwhelmingly aggressive and verbally violent, boy am I stubborn and sarcastic, outspoken drastic and spastic, erratic but always bounce back like an elastic, Mr rubber band man, so existential perhaps u can't understand, I still struggle with drag and trans, how long does the white race and gays face hate in hip hop land, I'm not black a thug in a gang or tp, I'm italian but not gangsta I'm deeply rooted in poetry, I'm just trying to make inspiring songs, to help the lonely and oppressed stay strong, hold on a lil bit longer, everything uve ever dreamed of is ahead of u...it's right around the corner, live life to the fullest cuz lately I feel like a fucking coroner, with all these zombies I see and meet my profession seems to be hopeless mourner, it's only over when u give up, the answer to what is the meaning of life is simple...love!

Peace and 1,
JC
10/20/15

No comments:

Post a Comment