Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Awakening & Elevating

It's a crisp autumn morning, I'm still pretty tired and yawning, winter is fast approaching, and my head is literally exploding, at the thought of being trapped here, God I'm being ruled by fear, why am I so scared of starting over, I've done it many times before some say I'm a nomadic roamer, its part of being a musician I think, unless ur constantly writing new hit songs u become boring stale or even extinct, so u have to travel and find new audiences and fans, financially artists needs lots of helping hands, otherwise I'm forced to slave away, at a hollow soul sucking job every day, what kind of life is that, I wish my so called friends really had my back, it's a fact hip hop culture is black, does that mean the deck is stacked, completely rigged against me, breaking down that boundary I believe is my destiny, fuck ur presumptuous stereotypes, my white privilege has no effect on gay rights, I still am considered lesser than, only thing worse off lower on the totem pole is being trans, how long will hatred and discrimination span, love isn't just limited between woman and man, I mean talk about miseducation, seems rationale and common sense are both on vacation, when is our consciousness's awakening, so we can finally start existentially elevating!

Peace and 1,
JC
10/27/15

No comments:

Post a Comment