Sunday, October 11, 2015

Don't Forget I Said Try

I won't retrace my mistakes, somethings are harder to say face to face, I know I'm far from perfect, but I'm worth it, ur time effort and sacrafice, my unconditional love shld more than suffice, don't worry so much about the price, life's filled with surprises and spice, time flies by fast making it short, remember back in the day when we'd sport the fort with my soccer buddy/cohort, road tripping it on another adventure, we'll probably still chill in rocking chairs smoking blunts in dentures, telling stories to his grandkids, show them my Grammys and pics of famous celebrities in the biz, rocking it and hip hopping it til I die, don't forget I said u can do anything u want if u put ur mind to it and try!

Peace and 1,
JC
10/12/15

No comments:

Post a Comment