Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Lead Us Not Into Temptation

Some topics are too taboo and tough to approach, I think I would make a phenomenal life coach, i have helped people deal with dating marriage and death, my latest friend committing suicide has left me devestatingly sad and upset, it's hard not to wonder if I could've done more, been there many times before questioning my faith and the purpose I'm here for, perhaps i was born in the wrong era or time, it's hard bearing this old sensative empathic soul of mine, im such a people pleaser who cares too much trying to help, first and foremost u always have to take care of urself, when things get too overwhelmingly dreary and dark, look inside to find stregnth from the love within ur heart, value and treasure each and every person, usually the one's with the biggest brightest smiles are the most lonely and hurting, survivor's guilt is all too real, I don't know how to get over the shock and devastation I feel, I've been holding on to the memory of him, trying to refrain from judging, heaven now has another angel, it's impossible to see the light or a positive angle, wish i understood God's justification and reasoning, awful atrocity perpetuates non believing, i know i can't pretend im still dreaming, we need to learn to appreciate every single human being, existence is futile and short, wtf is this popular mentality of killing people for fame or sport, neglecting depression and not investing in the present, makes u not only repeat the past but unappreciative of all ur blessings, at the beginning and end of each day I pray, my family and friends stay safe and remain ok, may all our wishes and dreams come true, with love as ur muse u basically can't lose, the devil will try and trick u into calling a truce, but since tomorrow isn't promised it ultimately depends upon what u choose to do!
Peace and 1,
JC
10/13/15

No comments:

Post a Comment