Sunday, October 25, 2015

Money Means Don't Give A Phuck

Artists struggle just like I do, we all want that hit song too, some day I hope and pray, that with enough hard work discipline patience and faith, i might just succeed, for some reason I truly believe, my love blood sweat and tears, are stronger than any insecurities failures or fears, don't u dare compare me as lesser than cuz I'm queer, humanity needs to learn to empathize care and share, only one world and life to live, we should focus on rehibilitation helping others and try to forgive, grudges and regret weigh heavy on a soul, awful atrocity and accidental casualty can take a toll, bold bravery ain't easy, I follow gut instincts wherever they may lead me, I trust my guardian angels and God's divine higher plan, afterall I'm just another man, humbled by the gifts ive been blessed with and bestowed, maybe destiny will bring fans flocking in droves, everything can change in an instant, i refuse to stop until I've gone the full distance, i don't understand how I can even give up, perhaps as time lapses I'll garner a little luck, break this vicious cycle and get unstuck, roll in the big bucks, and finally be in a position to no longer give a phuck!

Peace and 1,
JC
10/25/15

No comments:

Post a Comment