Thursday, October 22, 2015

PC JC

What is the effectiveness, of political correctness, seems to be successful in hip hop, i have to survive being shot, I'm not from trailer park trash, I'm gay instead of black, still a voice of the oppressed, the world is obsessed with sex, whether it trans or woman's rights, perhaps evil hatred and discrimination are eternal fights, I'm not a gangster or in a gang, I'm bald so I can't head bang, I'm not a skinhead tho, I came from public serving middle class folks, I feel like money is just a huge hoax, kind of like landing on the moon, perhaps I shld play straight or bi to make both sides swoon, gotta stop being so cynical projecting doom, maybe it's time to try Ayahuasca acid or shrooms, drastically change my perception, my nerves are shot focusing on next year's election, I am worried I missed my opportunity already, I've been working extremely hard at staying rock steady, my mission is to make good inspirational music, my messages are often misunderstood instead of lucid, sarcasm gets lost in text translation, the transformation of phone technology is amazing, they're now practically mini computers, I kinda feel bad for stewardesses and stewards, they've got it worse than teachers, I'd rather do standing room only over bleachers, but I'm a real sucker for a balcony, they say faith or magic and science can't coexist but what about alchemy?!

Peace and 1,
JC
10/22/15

No comments:

Post a Comment