Thursday, October 29, 2015

Sounds Too Profound To Count

It's weird to watch other's progress in life while I stay stagnant, why are both love and financial success absent, seems I'm cursed being trapped in hell for eternity, I'm super stressed out over humanity's absurdity, the biggest losers always annoyingly flirt with me, sorry but ur just not worthy if ur consumed by fear and insecurity, I refuse anything less, than utter fulfillment and happiness, I don't think that's unreasonable to ask or want, who decided Times New Roman was standard font, seriously with free will and all, I should be afforded the same opportunities to rise after a fall, I am not a stereotype u can easily label, it's not that I'm privileged lazy incapable or unable, I just don't understand why, do I have to waste so much unnecessary time, so someone else can make more money, a presidential election is serious business we're talking about running a country, this is not a late night talk show comedy sketch to be sunny/funny, the US is not a circus enough of these clowns, I want clear plans of action and answers to how, can we even turn things around, playing kick the can down the road's impact has been rather profound, happened more frequently than man can count, tell me how a 57 trillion global debt sounds!

Peace and 1,
JC
10/29/15

No comments:

Post a Comment