Monday, October 5, 2015

The Invisible Queen

Someday this will all be a distant memory, I don't forget who was a real or fake friend to me, and not just someone who talked a good game, watch 'em come out of the woodwork when I gain some money and fame, but I'll reject u like u did me out of spite, stop trying to extinguish and diminish my love and light, I'm not afraid to man up and fight, why u always acting like I'm old and trite, name one frickin' out and proud gay musician, who speaks from our point of view perception or position, this isn't what I envisioned, I'm struggling finding my purpose for living, when I repeatedly get rejected by my own community, y'all can learn the word from Queen Latifah's "Unity", how's that spelled, fuck u...u are evil people and like Knievel ur going to hell, I'm tired of playing nice and quiet, watch me publically call u out and start a riot, since otherwise u pay me no mind, I'm out of sight cuz ur deaf dumb and blind, another Helen Keller, I don't have to be a fortune teller, to be able to read u, ur so transparent ur unbelievably see thru!
Peace and 1,
JC
10/5/15

No comments:

Post a Comment