Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Ain't Too Proud To Beg

Do u ever feel like an imposition, are u even paying attention or listening, always seem to be in the way, don't fit in with other stereotypical gays, people pressume I'm straight, implies I may have a lonely fate, I get hit on more by girls than guys, can't help but wonder why, what can I do to change the way others see me, I'd love fortune and fame but i'm not vein or greedy, I just know I'm talented and have value, I work as a paralegal cuz financially I have to, not really tho that's what they want u to think, robotic slaves can't do anything, unless their master maker says so, letting ur emotions fester and grow, without letting go, will eventually make u blow or explode, it's ok to cry, especially if a loved one dies, that doesn't make u weak, use ur brain before u speak, sometimes u have to trust and leap, the bigger the risk the more reward u reap, happiness ain't cheap, stop being a predatory creep, if u can't read don't expect to become a member of the elite, knowledge is power, should never run away hide or cower, u gotta learn to stick up for yourself, it's so stupid and mysoginistic to be too proud to beg or ask for help!
 
Peace and 1,
JC
11/25/15

No comments:

Post a Comment