Sunday, November 29, 2015

Alrighty Then

Glitter glitter everywhere, in the village the lil people have no worries cares or fear, wish we could be like Mary Poppins and jump in there, I've got plenty of imagination to go around, some say too intense verbose and profound, I wanna be world renowned, like Mariah have more # 1s than we can seem to remember/count, and of course here comes negative Nancy, who cares if I play pretend I'm all classy grand and fancy, like Barbara Streisand sings "don't rain on my parade", stop being faggoty girly and gay, just cuz shit isn't going ur way, I was up last night way late, trying to perfect each piece finding their place, please don't come in and destroy my vibe, kill our good hood time, everyone in the ghetto smokes, go ahead and make some more jokes, of course ya'll a bunch of comedians, exploitive capitalistic soulless vultures aka greedy men, another selfish member of the white one percent, as Ace Ventura would say..."alrighty then"!

Peace and 1,
JC
11/29/15

No comments:

Post a Comment