Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Be Present

Woke up today with an ear to ear smile, even traffic couldn't eradicate or defile, I'm just so unbelievably happy, yall gonna think I'm corny and laugh at me, but I have the bestest family and friends, so supportive and right there til the end, it's true u are defined by who u hang with, certain ones keep me grounded helping me get a grip, cuz reality can be crazy hard, how's ur luck at cards, chances are that's an indicative sign, I'm often in awe of the power of the mind, faith is stronger tho, humans are all soul, fuck the body it's only temporary, everyone wants a Mustang over a Chevy, superficial materialism is the devil, sorry not sorry I refuse to compromise my dreams or settle, I have hope that it will all work out alright, u just gotta maintain motivation keep passion alive and always fight, we only get one life, despite pain plight and strife, remember even good things happen to bad people, don't stay silent learn to speak up and express what u feel, u never get anything if u don't ask, best thing any of us can do is let go of both the future and the past, instead of focusing on why question how, the only way to live is to be present in the here and now!

Peace and 1,
JC
11/3/15

No comments:

Post a Comment