Thursday, November 26, 2015

Cum Cuddle

I can cum and cuddle with anyone and shouldn't be judged, it's not like I have monogamous love, don't hate the player hate the game, no more sex regrets or shame, i know what I want and like, I'm aggressive unafraid to chase a lil or fight, if it feels right, u can't recapture memories and moments twice, don't worry so much about the price of life, there will inevitably be tragedy atrocity plight and strife, i want a Grammy way more than a wife, but not at the expense of having friends and family, I know not everyone can stand tolerate and/or handle me, what can I say I'm a needy people person, even rich or in retirement I'll still be working, writing tons of poems and songs, taking rips from spliffs blunts bowls and bongs, surrounded by beautiful babes in g-strings jockstraps and thongs, driving by big rigs I signal out the window to try and get them to blow their horns, hard to tell if ur god or the devil's spawn, u are defined by how u treat others uve now been forewarned, keep ur head up like Pac said cuz together we can weather any storm, hugging and snuggling are the absolute best, let's all unite to have one giant international cuddle fest!
Peace and 1,
JC
11/26/15

No comments:

Post a Comment